Presented by ex-forensics lecturer Jennifer Rees, learn about serial killers you’ve never heard of before in this acclaimed, sell-out show.
‘The Psychology of Serial Killers’ will give even the most dedicated true crime fan new insights to the phenomenon of serial homicide.
During this talk, you will learn:
- How serial killers are categorised
- Identifying serial killer myths
- Why is it that you can mostly only name white, male serial killers?
- Female serial killers
- Why do some serial killers receive fan mail, love letters and even marriage proposals?
- Killer couples (or partnered homicide)
Finally, this talk will conclude with answering one of the most commonly-asked questions: “Why am I so interested in serial killers?” As you will see, an interest in true-crime is far from a new sensation. But why some people so fascinated with the criminal mind? This talk will explain all the factors of such content which have provoked your interest, and you will find that you are not as unusual as you may think.